We will request documents only after you have (1) received a Loan Estimate and a Home Loan Toolkit, and (2) you have provided us with your verbal or written "intent to proceed" with the mortgage application. Before receiving the requested documents we may ask you to provide us with Information that will help us to evaluate your potential application for a mortgage loan.
The following documents may be requested to obtain new mortgage loan:
- Most current mortgage statement
- Current home insurance policy and flood policy if applicable
- Pay Stubs covering the last (30) thirty days
- Past two (2) years W-2 statements and tex returns (Federal only)
- Two most recent monthly bank statements
- Most recent transaction summary of 401K, IRA, or Mutual Fund Accounts
- Copy of drivers license
For a Purchase:
- A signed purchase contract
- Realtor contact information
- Condo Association contact information.
For a VA Loan:
If you are divorced:
If you are self employed, employed in sales, paid by commission,or own rental real estate:
- Two (2) years signed personal tax returns - including all schedules
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- K-1's if applicable if borrower owns more than 25% or more ownership of corporation
- If filed within the 7 years, please submit Bankruptcy discharge papers with list of all creditors included on it.
Rental Property owned:
- Supply all rental agreements for new properties that are not on last year's tax return or properties which increased income from last year's tax returns.
- Mortgage statement on all rental properties
- Home insurance on all rental properties
- Copy of Social Security Awards letter, and a copy of monthly pension/retirement statement.
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation. Please contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.